Fallout 4 was released last year. After a couple of weeks after release, Bethesda said that some of the PC mods will be made available on the different game console versions of the game.
Since then, Bethesda is on constant watch to see which of the most popular PC mods of the game are pretty interesting so that they can add them on the game consoles.
Today, I am going to talk about the very best mode you use for the Xbox One game console version of the game.
There are currently 2000 mods that you can download and use for the Xbox One, but I have narrowed down the mods for you so you do not have to try out each of the 2000 mods yourself.
So, without further ado, let’s get started!
- The Cheat Menu. Ever played Skyrim? Of course, you have! In Skyrim, there was this console where you can input cheat codes to acquire items that you want. The Cheat Menu mod is no different. You can get all of the items that you want in the game. But instead of the usual Skyrim console interface, the Cheat Menu, as the name implies, is actually a menu of all the Fallout 4 goodies you could ever want. All you have to do is browse the menu and with a press of a button, your item will be delivered right on your inventory!
- Full Dialogue. This mod is one of the most popular mods for the game. Basically, this mod allows you see all of the possible responses first so that you can choose accordingly. Before, you have to painstakingly analyze the paraphrase before you can give the appropriate response. With this mod, you not only have the ability to see exactly what the responses are but you will also be given a tone of how the character will say it.
- Commonwealth Cuts. For a game that is customizable, ironically, it doesn’t give you a lot of hairstyles to choose from. That is where this mod saves the day. The Commonwealth Cuts mod is a collection of haircuts and hairstyles so that you can use them in-game. If you want to be a spunk-looking civilian, there is a haircut for that. If you want to be a sassy lass, there is also a hairdo for that. This mod will now give you a ton of hair options so that you can tweak your character’s look even more.
- Lazer Sabers. There are a lot of Star Wars fanatics all over the world. Did you know that you can bring the iconic lightsaber into the game? It is possible with the help of the Lazer Sabers mod. This mod will enable you to acquire and wield lightsabers in the game. There is a total of 11 lightsaber colors that can be used in the game.
- Snap N’ Build. Fallout 4 is a game where you build settlements to help you recruit more survivors in the game. But, even though you have the luxury of building them, you are only offered a limited amount of options in the aesthetics department. To fix that, you need to get the Snap N’ Build mod. This allows you to fully customize the look and feel of your settlements. You can put in elaborate tiles, elevators, and even railings if you want.
There are obviously a lot of mods for this game but I feel that these 5 mods are the very best of the pack.
Do remember that these mods are only available for the PC and the Xbox One versions of the game. If you have a Playstation 4 game console, you may have to wait longer for these mods to come to the platform.